Saturday, February 10, 2007

REBIRTH ME NOW

lyrics and altered lyrics of the songs "Rebirthing" "The Last Night" "Yours To Hold" & "Whispers In The Dark" by Skillet

i'm crying on the outside
screaming on the inside

i sit here unmoving
Lord, i'm suffocating

This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look Me in the eye so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want Me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in My arms and I wont let go
I'm everything you need Me to be
If you give Me a chance
I will help you hold on

Tonight
I wont let you say goodbye
I'll be your reason why
I'm ready if you're ready for Me
Then this wil be your last night...
Your last night away from Me

Rebirth me now
i wanna live forever
live eternally
rebirth me now
i wanna live my life
live with You in me


---silence--- (girl has died)

-------the sound of air blowing-------

I feel Your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
i breathe You in
somehow.....I'M ALIVE :-)

Know...you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Hear My whispers in the dark
Know...you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
You know I'm never far
Hear My whispers in the dark

No comments: