Saturday, March 17, 2007

major ouchie!!! the kind that you can't just cover with a small band-aid :(

"We will never be at peace with the nations next to us until we are at peace with the person who sleeps next to us."~Nathaniel Hawthorne Bronner Jr.~

wow, You saw exactly what happened tonight, didn't You Lord?

if he hurt me & i hurt both her & him & You feel all our hurts...then i can't imagine the pain You must be feeling right now, Lord!!!

im so ashamed at my rude behavior...there are times i wish i could be like a turtle & hide in my shell when i'm too scared to face the problems in REAL LIFE...

but as you already know...if all i do is close my eyes & wish the the scary waterfall away...it would still be there when i'd open my eyes...

Lord, i guess this is where You come in...well, i guess u were already here...since You did see the whole thing even before it happened...so the more accurrate thing is...Lord, i'm ready to accept Your help as You take us through this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, Princess - The King will walk you all through the storm in which you find yourselves. Respond aright, reconcile, release and grow in Grace! "Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)