Thursday, October 01, 2009

...no longer who I used to be :)

2 Corinthians 5:17
If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Just read something that fit in. It was writted by Sharon Jaynes as she talked about her life and compared it to an old table that she refurbished.

"Like the old table, I was on the auctioning block, and God purchased me with Christ's blood. I had layers and layers of my old self that had to be stripped away to reveal the beauty hidden beneath. God sanded me with life experiences and trials to remove my rough edges. He glued my loose joints and mended my broken pieces. Then He put a sealer on me & in me-the Holy Spirit-who brought out the beauty of who God created me to be."


“being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;” Philippians 1:6

No comments: