Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thank You

Jesus, thank You for what You endured for me. The immense pain, the humiliation, the torture, the beatings, the flogging, the thorns going through Your scalp, having to carry the heavy cross through the streets, being spat at, having stones hurled at You, the nails being driven through Your wrists and feet, the pain on the cross just to be able to breathe, the spear through Your side, the weight of the world's sins upon Your shoulders. You did this for me. It is my sins that condemn me to eternal separation from the fellowship that You and the Father share. Yet, because of what You did, because You paid that costly price, because of Your atoning blood...I am made righteous by taking on Your righteousness. Thank You, Jesus for all that You've done for me. I love You.

No comments: