Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The True Joy Giver

I was worshiping and dancing before the LORD in my room tonight when I noticed a small bottle of bodyspray that I've had for about a year or two but never really used. I then sprayed it into the air and twirled in the mist as it came down. Though I've never cared for the scent before, it truly was a refreshing moment! As I put the bottle back, I noticed that the name on the bodyspray was JOYFUL (by Bodycology). No other word would have better described that sweet moment as I was completely filled with JOY while worshipping.

About half an hour later, I was writing the word JOY on my whiteboard when at that very moment the word JOY was mentioned in the song that was playing in the background.

NOTE: As I was writing this, I pulled out the bottle again and read the back of it. I smiled. It said, "For a splash of fragrance and energy, spritz lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders - or , for all-over freshness, spray into the air and let the fine mist gently surround you." 

That was exactly what I had done in the natural world. And as the mist fell on me, it was like the gentle presence of the LORD was indeed surrounding me and I couldn't help but feel refreshed!!! :)
___
 Acts 2:28
You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.

No comments: