Friday, September 22, 2006

the start of something new

well, as of yet...i don't think im going to let any1 know that i have a blog. i kinda thought it could be like my personal journal where i write about what the Lord's doing in my life and praise Him for wht he's done...while writing what He's teaching me...so it can sink-in as i reread it.

yes i do realize that "personal" might not be the best way to describe this...with it being on the WORLDWIDEweb and everything...but i guess i just need a private corner to write in...or a place to babble about my day in the life of a dental student.

but if for some reason you wind up on this page & find urself reading this blog...i just pray that somehow the Lord will speak to you---whether through my story & what i've learned...or through my mistakes & the lessons that the Lord is trying to teach me. I just pray that Jesus would become REAL in your life.

i'l be praying for you

always, hannah leah (",)

No comments: