Tuesday, January 02, 2007

midnight cry

Oh God it seems much harder than back then
for i had promised that i wouldn't sin again

i didn't quite know what i was up against
but i should have known not to ride the fence

O Lord, my God, You know me best
and seen the times i've failed the test

You saw the many times i struggled and gave in
and grieved that i chose to turn back to sin

I know with all my heart that it is wrong
yet here i sit singing the same old song

The tears in my eyes don't want it to be for a loss
how You died for my sins up on that cross

Lord what i've done...it was so wrong
So i ask that You'd please come and change my song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lord,
with all my heart i truly am sorry.
please forgive me and take me back.
I'm all Yours...

Your child...hannah


12-30-06

No comments: