Saturday, October 08, 2011

I found this from April 8th and it made me smile. :)


"Want to know what happened today? Well, God kind of told me that He was God. :) haha. Ok, there's more to it than that. You see, it's been kind of rough at work. I love my job & everything; I just don't feel that I'm the right one for this job anymore. I've felt so uneasy lately. God has been stirring something in my heart. I've got that restless, anxious, anticipation-feeling that I had before we left the Philippines. Like the "it's time" thing. I'm just not sure what for. For the last two days, my mind had been so...loud....chaotic...just replaying conversations & scenarios & trying to come up with better solutions, etc. So today, I just sat in my car for over an hour watching the squirrels, listening to the birds, and seeing the tree branches sway. It was beautiful, but I still wasn't able to relax. Then, I remembered something from a teaching:

"Be still & know that I am God.
It's not in the being still, but in the knowing that I am GOD."

So I asked that He would reveal himself & His character to me. I pulled out my Bible and starting reading in Job 38-41 how GOD actually revealed Himself to Job. Wow! His splendor is MATCHLESS! :) "

No comments: